Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blog on WordPress got suspended

WordPress.com

This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.


The above scaring image is what I saw when visiting my blog at wordpress tonight.

I wonder what happened to my blog?

As I google "This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service. wordpress". I realized many people got automatically banned by their Spam-Filter. Wordpress's current Spam-Filter technology using words or links alone to detect the untrustworthy content, which isn’t context-aware. They may ban ppl for a bad link in the post or ban ppl because of taking others content.

I guess a post copied from a blog caused the trouble, but I I DO put a link to the source at the first line of my post as source article! Anyway, I should receive an email from their supporting group soon.

By the way, complaining on the WordPress.com Forums is not an option now, because the supporting group became clever after dealing with numerous similar cases.

You've been blocked. If you think a mistake has been made, contact this site's administrator.

Back to WordPress.com Forums.

[ Socialize This]

No comments:

Post a Comment

meta.ai impression

Meta.ai is released by meta yesterday, it is super fast you can generate image while typing! You can ask meta.ai to draw a cat with curvy fu...